How Can You Help?
That is how much the Hospice needs to raise each and every day through voluntary contributions to make sure the people who use our services receive the right care, when and where they need it.
There are many ways you can help us realise this target:
- Fundraise - Get Involved in an Event or organise your own event or challenge
- Corporate - Become a Corporate Partner or Corporate Patron
- Planning for the future - Leave us a Gift in your Will
- Charitable Organisation - support us with a Grant
- Join the Hospice Lottery
- Shop in our Hospice Shops
- Or simply make a donation
For further information about you can support Hartlepool &District Hospice please contact us. or telephone (01429) 855555.
In return for your support, we promise every pound we receive will be used wisely and cost effectively and will make a real difference to the life of someone in your community today.