Current Vacancies at the Hospice are:
Hospice Doctor - Full Time/Part Time
Bank Staff - Health Care Professionals
Volunteer Bank - Part Time Fundraising Support
Bank - Volunteer Part Time Fundraising Support
Volunteers are required to support the fundraising team with various aspects of fundraising; Collection Boxes, Merchandising, Marketing and promotion of events.
- Using telephone skills to liaise with our supporters to arrange deliveries and collections.
- To deliver and collect goods and monies (own transport is essential).
- In conjunction with the fundraising manager, build relationships with local companies to maximise income by effective selling of Hospice products.
- To maintain accurate and effective records of all work undertaken to enable planning for future development.
- Ability to follow instructions and liaise with the fundraising manager.
- To work alongside fundraisers in all areas of fundraising activity, in the spirit of mutual support to ensure fundraising objectives are fulfilled.
- To deal with customers tactfully and courteously.
- To ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the law, the Hospice Philosophy and in the spirit of fairness and equality.
- To work some unsociable hours on occasions and sell direct to public as required.
- Telephone skills
- Able to work at least one day a week
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work alone
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Basic IT skills ability to communicate via e-mail
- Outgoing personality
All skill levels are welcomed; if you are unfamiliar with computers but can drive and collect that is fine.
For further information or to discuss this opportunity further please contact
Nicola Haggan, HR Manager on 01429 855555.
To apply for this vacancy please download the Application Form and return to:
Nicola Haggan, HR Manager, Hartlepool & District Hospice, Alice House, Wells Avenue, Hartlepool, TS24 9DA.